Where: Olsztyn, Poland, University of Warmia and Mazury (wheelchair accessible)
Local organiser: Faculty of Humanities, Institute of Journalism and Social Communication, University of Warmia and Mazury
When: June 8th 14:30-19:00 and June 9th 9:00-17:30
Topics: Freedom of expression and respect of human rights – where are the boundaries and what is hate speech? (training)
Muslims in the Media – Round table discussion with local and international experts (in cooperation with OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights )
This workshop is part of the project Media against hate: www.mediaagainsthate.org, #MediaAgainstHate
Language: The language of the workshop is English.
Trainers will be announced.
Applications are generally open to community media practitioners, journalists, journalism schools and trainers, civil society organisations. We especially invite women, migrants and refugee journalists/media makers to apply.
Terms and conditions
- A maximum of 25 places are available
- To be eligible, you must be resident in a EU member state, Iceland or Liechtenstein
- You can apply by April 3rd through this online form
- You will be notified by April 18th if your application is accepted
- Participants will receive the detailed agenda and all logistical information
Please do not make any travel arrangements until you are notified about your participation!